Are you tired of being tired, and craving a rejuvenating sleep?
Are you ready to throw away your sleeping pills, or maybe you've "tried everything"?
This is the missing puzzle piece that can solve more than just your sleeping disorder!
When we experience emotions they can become trapped within our body as energies which we refer to as “trapped energies”, “trapped emotions” or “emotional baggage”.
These energies are the most common type of imbalance in the body causing all sorts of physical, mental and emotional problems for people. Trapped emotions will also cause you to create more of their kind. This means if you have a trapped emotion of panic, you’ll tend to feel panic or anxiety more often than you would if you didn’t have that trapped emotion.
Trapped emotions are the predominant underlying cause to Insomnia. On top of insomnia they can cause us to make the wrong assumptions, overreact to innocent remarks, misinterpret behaviour and short-circuit our relationships. Trapped emotions can create depression, anxiety and other unwanted feelings that we can’t seem to shake. They can interfere with proper function of your body’s organs and tissues, wreaking havoc with our physical health, causing pain, fatigue and illness.
No matter how great our suﬀering may be, the invisible energy of trapped emotions will remain undiagnosed by conventional/western medicine, even though they may be the major causing factor in our physical and emotional diﬃculties.
To eliminate any kind of problem that has to do with our health or well-being, the underlying causes of the problem must be addressed. There are many powerful drugs that can relieve the symptoms of insomnia, although when the drug wears oﬀ, the symptoms return, because the underlying causes of insomnia has not been dealt with. It is important for us to recognise and remove our trapped emotions before they cause us more damage. Then we can enjoy healthy sleeping patterns and live a much happier and healthier life.
My clients with Insomnia have faced some of these challenges;
- Pre-natal shock, panic and fear, these are some of many possibilities of emotions.
- Inherited/genetic emotions from parents and ancentors
- Imbalances in different stages of our sleep cycle, including REM
- Not enough REM sleep, which we can be programmed to receive more of.
- Brain to Gland/s Function between them being low
- The bub-conscious not being okay with sleeping
- Sleep not being safe for the subconscious mind
- The sympathetic nervous system being out of balance
There are a large variety of different kinds of trapped energies in our body that can cause insomnia, here are some examples;
Allergies, we can be allergic to anything, money, love, being slim, and sleep. This is called an Idea Allergy.
One of my clients Selina, had 4 different allergies to sleep;
- to sleeping in general
- to having a good night sleep
- to having 8 hours sleep
- and to having uninterrupted sleep
Mental energetic imbalances that have resulted from repetitive or severe negative thinking.
- Thinking of the Will to die or No Will to Live can leave long-term effects on us.
- Image in mind of us "being or living" a certain way, this includes not sleeping.
- Memory Fields, clouds of energy in front of us we cant move past.
- Despair anchors caused by an event and repetitive negative thinking and feelings .
We may have imbalances in our body from severe physical or emotional trauma
- Sexual or Physical abuse
- Death of a loved one
- Traumatic accident or experience
We can even inherited energy from a parent or ancestor which may show up as an emotional or physical problem such as depression or a disease/illness "running in the family".
No matter what kind of energetic imbalances you have, they can be identified and removed.
Are you ready to release your baggage? Click Here